As of January 1, 2016, the opportunity to join Melrose First has expanded to select employee groups within a 25 mile radius of the Credit Union, along with members of their immediate family and household*.
To be an approved business, you must submit a letter of request on business letterhead and be approved by the NCUA and the Board of Directors of Melrose First Credit Union. If you are associated with an approved business, you can join today!
Currently Approved Businesses:Employees of these businesses may join today!
- City of Melrose and Pensioners
- Voting Members of the Melrose Chamber
- Melrose Public School Employees and Pensioners
- Friends of the Melrose Public Library
- Melrose Housing Authority
- City of Melrose Veteran’s Advisory Board
- Congregational Retirement Homes
- Melrose YMCA
- Montvale Tire Company
- School Employees
- Municipal Employees
- Member Businesses & their Employees
- Member’s Extended Family
- Parents & Grandparents
- Children & Grandchildren
- Siblings & their Families
ONCE A MEMBER, ALWAYS A MEMBER As an owner you have a voice! Initial deposit $5.
Eligible ImmediatelyIf You Have a Common Bond* with Any of the Following:
- Employees of this Credit Union, members of their immediate family** or household, and organizations of such persons.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this Credit Union.
If you transfer to another job or move out of the area, you may retain your membership with Melrose First Federal Credit Union, and continue to enjoy all the benefits as long as you remain in good standing.
* Common Bond means you belong to somebody who is eligible for membership. This includes Businesses within the 25 mile radius or immediate family members* of current members.
** Immediate family members include parents, spouses, children, brothers, sisters, grandchildren, grandparents, adoptive children, foster children and legal guardians and all of the above related to the member’s spouse.