Savings - Regular Shares
Our basic savings program. Each member is required to have a minimum balance of $5.00 (one share) in a regular share account to maintain their Credit Union membership.
- A share account with just a $5.00 minimum account balance entitles you to participate in all Credit Union products and services
- Dividends compounded quarterly
- Detailed quarterly statements
- Can be linked to your share draft (checking) account and loan accounts for internal transfers
Checking - Share Draft
Unlimited free checking with no minimum balance requirement. Deposits can be made through payroll deduction, direct deposit and electronic funds transfer.
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited check writing ability
- Debit Card/MasterCard
- Overdraft Protection options available
HOT TIP ~ Avoid bounced checks, open an Overdraft Line of Credit.
Overdraft Line of Credit
This is a line of credit which is attached to your checking account.Learn more about an Overdraft Line of Credit
Free Online Bill Payment
- Save time and money every month
- Manage all of your bills in one place
- Get piece of mind from secure transactions
Talk to a Member service representative today for details!
Free Online Banking Features
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Make a one-time transfer
- Set up recurring transfers
- Export information to Microsoft® Money or Quicken
Use at any location that displays a MasterCard logo for point-of-sale purchases, or at any ATM that displays the MasterCard, NYCE or PLUS logos. Use as credit or debit, both taken directly out of your account.
Use our Surcharge Free ATM’s at any Allpoint terminal. Use the Allpoint ATM locator on the Home Page of our website by entering the zip code of the area you are in to locate the nearest free ATM machine!
HOT TIP ~ Need cash but no ATM around? Make a purchase with your Debit card and get cash back!
Your Card, On Your Terms
Control your debit card usage and spending on the go with the CardValet® free mobile app. It helps reduce account fraud by allowing cardholders to monitor accounts with their smartphone and allow more control when using a Melrose First FCU debit card for purchases.
Club Accounts – Premier dividend rate
- Vacation Club: Save for those exciting getaways at a premier rate of interest. Withdrawals can be made once a year, on July 1st.
- Holiday Club: Smart spending starts with smart savings. Our Holiday Club account allows you to save all year long to make sure you’re prepared for the holidays. Funds from your Holiday Club account are automatically transferred to your regular savings account on October 1st.
Certificates Of Deposit - (CDs)
CDs are a vehicle for risk-free savings and are ideal for people who do not need access to their funds during the investment period. Invest as little as $1,000.
- Short investment terms; from 6, 12, 18 and 24 months
- Excellent dividend rates
- Minimum balance requirement $1,000